Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Happened ....TSHTF

As I mentioned we will be leaving for ten days this week. We orginally were going to take Bear with us, but fortunes changed and we have decided to put him in doggie training camp for the 10 days to work on his manners. I think this will greatly reduce my stress level and allow me to get more done around here. So we dropped Bear off today and The Grey Knight just came in with a funny story!

(We have two rescue cats named Jethro and Horatio)

Jethro: OMG, it's happened!!
Horatio: What?
Jethro: First the dog disappeared! Then the humans disappeared!! The shit has hit the fan!!

Jethro: We need to load up our bug out bags! You grab the cat food! I will get the bottles of water!

Jethro: OMG! I just remembered we can't bug out!! OH NO!!
Horatio: Why not?

Jethro: We can't open the door! I have no thumbs!!!!

2 comments:

  1. funny story, our 3 cats would attack the bag of cat food until it was gone, in like 2 or 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha! i have no thumbs - way too funny!!!! i hope you guys have a great trip! take lots of pics and tell us all about it when you get back!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete